Flyers TV FAQ
BBL Championship 2021/22
Flyers TV is the official video on demand platform for Bristol Flyers, allowing fans to watch all their favourite Flyers’ video content.
For the 2021/22 season all Bristol Flyers games are available free to watch on the BBL’s centralised platform here: https://www.bblplayer.co.uk/.
You can watch Flyers TV on desktop, mobile, laptop and tablet devices.
Your device needs to comply with the following minimum system requirements:
– Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks.
– Memory: 2GB (1GB for netbooks) 128MB of graphics memory.
– Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 or later, Mac 9+
– Browsers: latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari *Internet Explorer and Opera are not supported for Live Video
– 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks)
– Mobiles & Tablets Operating Systems: Android 6+, iOS 9+ *some OS may still not be supported by manufacturer.
You will require a WIFI or broadband internet connection (DSL/cable or higher) with a minimum download speed of at least 1.2mbps with latency not exceed-ing 100ms for SD and 4mbps with latency not exceeding 50ms for HD (mobile data may not be supported). For users travelling abroad, please use a Wi-Fi network or broadband connec-tion to purchase and view the pass, to avoid extra charges and maintain full compatibility (this allows the country you are in to be recognised as a selected territory).
Please report any technical issues on FlyersTV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you’ve forgotten your username and/or password then please click on the relevant links on the login page. If you have any further queries, please contact supporter services on email@example.com.
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org